Sunday, June 5, 2011

【Life of Holidays】


this is My Life of Holidays..


wake up..
brush teeth..
sweep the floors..
mop the floors..

after sweep and mop the floors..

                                                  whorship..

                                                                  and then..


wash the clothes..
when I felt lazy..I'll throw all the clothes into washing mechine..hehez~
when My mood very good..I'll wash the clothes by 'manual system'..kakakaz!


after finished dried the clothes..

trash..
shower..

                                   after shower..

                                                                                  cook..
                                                                                        my lunch..
..
... ..


OMG..I done all the works..
so..what can I do now??

online..
listening to the music..
watch movie..
..
... ..


after few hours ago..
I starting to get mad...

                                    turn..
                                    roll..
                                    jump..
                                    like a monkey..
                                    exactly don't know what am I doing [=-=]''

sh*t~~~
freaking BORED man~!


I LOVE holidays..
                                                                 but 
                               I HATE holidays too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment