Wednesday, June 8, 2011

【Hook Me Up】



I'm tired of My life..
I feel so in between..
I'm sick of some of My friends..

I feel like throwing out everything I wear..
I'm starting over new..
coz I'm not even there..

sometimes I wanna get away some place..
but I don't wanna stay too long..
sometimes I wanna brand new day..
try to fit in where I don't along..

I wanna feel the rain in my hair..
where should we go?..
I don't even care..
anywhere is good enough..

I like the lights turned out..
the sounds of closing doors..

I'm not like others guy who always feel so sure..
of everything they are..
of what they are gonna be..
I'm just a guy stuck inside of me..

sometimes I wanna disappear some place..
sometimes I feel so alone..

they're gonna crash and burn..
I'm gonna find a way..
nothing left to say..



No comments:

Post a Comment