Sunday, May 8, 2011

【Happy Mother's Day ❤】

Today's Happy Mother's Day..
but I din celebrate with My mum..
coz she doesn't at home..
she was going to work at Johor 2 days ago..

I also din back home coz My projects..
don't know why I'm so upset today..
is that the projects make me feel down?
or can't celebrate with My mum?
haiz..I think both of that [-.-]

To My dearest Mum :


I know you're always worry about us..
even elder brother, little brother or me..
but I know I'm the one you most worry..
coz I'm not very health and always get sick..

and I know after I stay hostel..
you become more and more worry..

worry that I can't eat till one full..
worry that I can't adapt the new environment..
worry about My safety..and others..

mum..I just want to told you..
you don't need to worry about that..
I'll solve all the problem and everything..
coz I know I'm grow up to an adult ;]

good luck on your jobs..
and take care of yourself !

we're always with you..

                                                        coz we're 
                                                       FAMILY 

you've work hard..thank mum =']

I LOVE YOU  


No comments:

Post a Comment