Wednesday, April 20, 2011

【RUSH】


I'd rushed for My Computing projects recently..
and My exam is coming soon on this 21 Apr..haiz!!!

today is my computing second interview..for Skill C4..
I'd overnight last night to rush My Skill C..damn~!

Just overnight a day only..
the pimples already come to say 'hihi' with Me..haiz~

I met with JooYee and George at school this afternoon..
before interview..we doing our projects at canteen..
OMG..canteen was so hot today..three of us was sweating..
JooYee treat Me and George drinks..thank ;D

George interview at 3pm..and we interview after George..
before interview..I'm so tension and anxious!
I scare to face with teacher and scold by her..
coz I still have 5slides din settle [>.<]''

luckily her mood not bad today..I din scold by her..
she just asking me when can finish the projects only..

teacher discontent with the background graphic and text..
and want me solve it at lab..George also.. [@.@]

I leave there around 5pm..before leave..
I confirm my date to teacher for my third interview..

the date on next Monday!!!..Oh GOD!
I gonna rush for my exam and projects at the same time! [>~<]''

..may GOD bless Me..



No comments:

Post a Comment