Thursday, May 19, 2011

【this is not an EXCUSE】


I'm so pissed today..pissed with the f*cking teacher..!!!
I absence EKT class last week..so din complete the notes..
EKT asked me why..I told him that I absence on his class last week..
He asked to do..I said that I do not feeling well last week..
"This is not an excuse .."he say..

I'm so hot to heard that! super duper hot!!
and I just try to control My emotion and answer him."it's real~!"
After that you know what he ask?
so ironically.."What hurts you? kidney trouble?"

I'm fucking Hot..! don't even want to answer his stupid question!
I looked down and find for My spec..I don't even wanna look at his stupid face!
finally he ask.. "go to see the doctor?"

Hmm..funny..made ​​me feel that you're very fake..!
did not respond..just quiet..I don't wanna say any word!


I really do not feel ah..I lie to you can making money?!
Do you know how I feel that day?? I was about to die!
the sudden pain get my body could not move!

Perhaps you will think that I'm exaggerating it..because you are not me..
I think you should also try how Myself feel..

Even my roommates asked for why..I just only answer that I feel uncomfortable ..
it's impossible for me to tell you how hard am I feel in front of many people..

Sorry..I won't do so..I just will answer you that I do not feel well..
don't want people think that I'm pretending to be poor and sympathy ..

you're f*cking pissed Me today!!!
you make me feel disgusted..



No comments:

Post a Comment