Sunday, February 13, 2011

【CROWD】

hiuz..finally I back to hostel already [>.<]
I'm waiting so long for the bus..
started from 3pm waiting  until 5pm above..SUCK!!!

the peoples rush to the bus when it's arrived at bus station..
I get a nasty bumped by a stupid guy while go into bus..
not only me get bumped by people..a woman with a babygirl also get bumped!
damn you Bastard!..can't you stand in line and be patients??


I get a seat after go into bus..but I also need to standed at the last [=..=]
coz I let My seat for a woman who with a babygirl..
I felt pleasure with her SMILE and her APPRECIATE [^-^]

the bus was crowded with students and outlanders!
My buttock was get touched by someone..so many times he(she) touched..
but I don't know who's that..coz it's too crowded inside the bus!

haiz..I don't like to be crowded..it's make Me sick!
so lazy to go back home next time..especially with bus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment