Wednesday, February 9, 2011

【New On Blog】

don't know why..I'm so down on luck recently..
bad luck came on me on the day I went back to hostel..
a stranger tail after Me on the way..luckily I cash off him..
the 2nd troubles I met is My mastercard was spent!
too BAD!!!..luckily I'd solved the problem..
thank for your guys concernd and helped me out [>.<]

but..that's not the worst one..
Well..I've delete My blog accidently today![T_T]
actually..I did not read the rules carefully [=-=]

ARGHHH!!!!! DAMN it!!!!!

I feel so inconsolable today!all My followers was gone!!
the most that make me woes was the articles..they're gone!
I started blogging since 2009 until now..the total of articles about 100 above..
Although they're not many..but every article has recorded the memories of mine..
Oh My Godness~heartache bitterly killing me ..!

haiz..just forget it ..
no use of sigh here..I can sign up a new Blog..
regard as the new year on a new start!


I signed up My pre-blog because of someone..
and My first article on blog also for someone to wrote..
Now..I've decided to forget 'someone' completely..
So I want the heartreading memories delete from My mind along with the pre-blog..

have you really love me genuine?..I think I'll never get the answer evermore..
but the truth that I know is..you're the only one I fell for..
you're the first and also the last I fall in love with..
I very scare to love now..scare to hurt..

Thank for your indifference and ignored to me..
this is the only way I can let you out of My mind..thank..
I'm not going to bother you again..
no one will know that we have known each other too..
I wish you live well..and happy always ;]

hey guys..this is My new Blog..
I'd deleted My pre-blog accidently..
I would like to apologize to those followers here..

I'M SORRY..

I'm very welcome you all to visited and viewing My blog..
hope you guys will like it..
ENJOY ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment