Wednesday, June 27, 2012

【270612】




I went out for movie today..
the most happy thing today is..
I meet with my lovely friends..

I meet with Miao Miao at 1st Avennue..
we're so excited when see each other!
our expression on face is just like..incredible! ( ⊙ o ⊙ )

after that we went to Queensbay Mall..
after movie..when we are from the escalator..
someone was shouting my name at the back..

I see a guy who was wearing a green shirt..
but I doesn't know who is that..cuz I can't see his face clearly..
then Michell told me that the guy is Rice..

My friend Michell..

I stop by..and try to get into the shop..
I was so miss him and willing to have a talk with him..
but he is kinda busy there..he was serving customers..

I have to leave cuz I'm in hurry to go home..
at the same time..Rice phone me..
he thought I did not recognize him..

LOL..how would I forget you my friend..?
I'm just leave cuz see you're busy there..
but I promise I will date you next time :D

between..the movies Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter really nice~!
and I hope can have a pic with Caleb next time..
don't argue that you face have pimples can't photograph ya :P


1 comment:

  1. wa! funny moments my frenz. :)
    hello to RICE .. maybe he will remembered me haha :)

    ReplyDelete