Monday, July 11, 2011

【Fed Up】



I hate those people who add people..
coz just want to fullfill their friendlist..
some of them not really want to be friend..
they just want for you "LIKE"..

they like to post their Pages or picture all over on other people wall..
just want people to help them click a "LIKE" or vote for them..
did you guys know this is very impoliteness and annoying..?

some of the people so vexatious..
don't know how to describe them..
their behaviour..their act..
let me feel so disgust..yuckkk!!! ><

is that My wrong when I reject to meet with them..?
is that My wrong when din give you My number?

why you guys angry with me?
and scold Me by no reason?

I have  the right to do so!
you don't have that qualification to scold or angry with Me!!!


suck! SUCK!! SUCK!!!

really felt want to get a punch on their face!..
but I wont coz I don't want to be like them..
they are so impoliteness and vexatious~!!!

I'm really feel so sick of this kind of people..

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY AGREE! Their quite annoying whn keep on post those thing on wall. -.-

    ReplyDelete