Sunday, March 6, 2011

【Shop on.SUN】

Sunday~Oh Sunday~
it's Sunday again..I hate Sunday so much!
coz I need to go back hostel [=-=]


the most that make me sick is back with bus!
hate to waiting for so long..
hate to stand if there is out of seat..


but luckiy I have a seat and meet with My classmates in bus today..
we went to shopping while waiting for the rain stopped..


I felt like a aunty today..coz I'm not shop for clothes today..
but I'm shop for vegetables..but it's quite fun..^^''
they busy with the vegetables and I'm busy with taking pictures xD


actually I want buy HL Milk..but too bad..
all the HL Milk is close with the expired dates!
LOL..I no dare to buy lah..scare diarrhoe [=..=]


at last..I buy 2pack of maggie mee..
save..but not healthy..hahahahahaha!

sure I will get scold by My Superwoman..
if she know that I buy a lot of maggie mee for meal!!! xP

1 comment: